If you are considering Salesforce.com as a CRM platform for your company, one of your first concerns will likely be reliability and system availability.
Before you put a business case together, you will first need to do some research and determine whether Salesforce is truly providing the system availability and transparency they lay claim to. Some of the questions that may come to mind are:
- How reliable is Salseforce? What is the uptime?
- Does Salesforce go down a lot?
- What SLA’s have been established and how often is Salesforce available?
- How does Salesforce communicate service outages or performance issues?
- What action does Salesforce take to resolve issues quickly?
- Is Salesforce transparent? How does Salesforce communicate system and performance issues to their customers?