All pages and linked pages (“Site”) are owned by CrashCloud. Your use (“User”) of the CrashCloud site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Crashcloud may provide access to services which are accessed by a user, not a third party. These services may include, but are not limited to, feeds, newsletters, polls, database, content, etc. CrashCloud may update, change, suspend, limit, restrict, or discontinue services at any time. CrashCloud reserves the right to modify the user agreement at any time. Use of services by user following such a notification constitutes user’s acceptance of the modified user agreement terms and conditions.
Use of Site and Features
Interactive features of CrashCloud are only to be used by those that are at least 13 years old, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If you utilize any feature, such as commenting on a post or using a feedback form, you are responsible for the content and any harm resulting from that content.
All materials displayed or performed on the site (including, but not limited to text, graphics, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the “Content”) are protected by copyright.
- User will not copy information, content, design elements, or code from CrashCloud without prior consent.
- User will not utilize site features to convey messages that are hateful, obscene, distastefully vulgar, threatening, sexual, infringing, libelous, defamatory, absusive, violates a law or rights of third parties, etc. Have fun but keep it clean!
- User acknowledges and agrees that if user uses any of the services to contribute content to the site, CrashCloud is granted a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable right to fully exploit such content (including all related intellectual property rights) and to allow others to do so.
- All content submitted to CrashCloud through the use of the site becomes the property of CrashCloud. We reserve the right to review, remove, and edit all content on CrashCloud without prior notice and for any reason, especially if we deem the information to be harmful.
- User understands CrashCloud cannot review all content or interactions from other users and therefore we are not responsible for their misuse.
User understands all information contained on the site is as-is, where-is. All information, content, and features are used by user at their own risk. User agrees they will not use site content to make legal or financial decisions. User is responsbile for contacting legal or professional consultation before utilizing information contained on site.
User releases CrashCloud from all liability from user having or not having information acquired through the site. CrashCloud may link to third party sites and has no authority over these sites. User agrees to reslease CrashCloud from liability related to third party websites or services.
User will indemnify and hold CrashCloud, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of user’s access to the site, use of the services, the violation of this agreement by user, or the infringement by user, or any third party using the user’s account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Disclosures and Disclaimers
CrashCloud is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Additionally, CrashCloud participates in other forms of advertising including, but not limited to, Google Adsense and Clickbank.
Terms of Service Changes and Contact Information
The terms of service agreement is subject to change without notice. If you have questions, please contact us via the “Contact” page.