Can’t make it to Dreamforce 2012 this year? No problem, Salesforce.com is streaming Dreamforce 2012 live this year. All you need to do is RSVP and you will have access to tune in and watch all of the major keynotes, interact with industry leaders and experts via the Salesforce social stream, and best of all, you can enter to win a free pass to Dreamforce 2013!
To watch the live Dreamforce 2012 video stream, all you need to do is pull up www.salesforce.com/live on your computer or smart phone September 19th and 20th. Below is an itinerary of the DF12 live streams. All Dreamforce live times are in PDT.
Dreamforce Live Wednesday, September 19th
- 8:30–9am Dreamforce pre-show
- 9–11:30am Social Enterprise Keynote with Marc Benioff, Chairman & CEO, and Special Guests
- 11:30–3pm Special programming and keynote rebroadcast
- 3–4pm Fireside chat with Marc Benioff and Sir Richard Branson, Founder, Virgin Group
Dreamforce Live Thursday, September 20th
- 9–10am Sales Cloud Product Keynote
- 10:30–11:30am Service Cloud Product Keynote
- 12–1pm Platform Keynote
- 1:30-2:30pm Marketing Cloud Product Keynote
- 2:30–5pm Special Programming
- 3–4pm Developer Keynote
- 5–6pm Keynote conversation with Gen. Colin Powell (Retired), Former Secretary of State, and Jeff Immelt, Chairman & CEO, General Electric
The Dreamforce sessions are great, but I personally get the most out of the keynotes. This is perfect if you just don’t have an entire business week of productivity to spare, or your company only budgeted T&E for a handful of employees and you are not one of them. On the other hand, if you are lucky one who does get to attend Dreamforce 2012, please share this post with your business colleagues. Follow Crash Cloud on Twitter for updates throughout the conference.